Monday, March 15, 2010

On the road again

So after a seven day break at home (that was amazing) I am back on the road. On the 9th I flew to Quebec for a few days of training at Mont Orford. It was a great few days of sunny warm weather and good training. We then drove down to St. Johnsbury, Vermont where we are skiing at Burke Mountain. This is the speed portion of the Nor-Am Finals. I am not doing the speed events this year so I foreran the mens slalom portion of the super combined (an event where the competitors do one run of sg and one run of slalom). It was great! Good snow and I felt I skied really well! Today the girls are doing the super combined and I am going to be doing some slalom training.

Today after skiing we are heading to Waterville Valley, New Hampshire. This is where we are doing the technical side of the Nor-Am events. I am really looking forward to this!

Thanks for checking in!

Cheers,

Elli

1 comment:

  1. Hey elli,
    I went to Burke mount academy back in 1974 when warren weaterall ran it. Hope you all the best at waterville valley

    tony bagg

    ReplyDelete